How to Create an Adobe PDF File From an Access Database
From your Databases Guide
Adobe Acrobat (.PDF) offers a great method of sharing data across the Internet while preserving formatting. It's simple to generate these files from an Access database.
- Ensure Adobe Acrobat is installed on your system. Note: You need the FULL version of Acrobat which is a commercial product, not the free reader.
- Open Access.
- Open the database of interest.
- Open the form, report, table or query that you wish to turn into a .PDF file.
- Select Print from the File menu.
- Change your printer name to "Acrobat PDFwriter" using the drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
- When the "Save PDF File As" dialog box opens, enter a file name for your Acrobat file.
- Click Save.
- Open the file using Acrobat Reader and ensure that the process completed successfully.
What You Need:
More How To's from your Guide to Databases