Let’s take a few moments to walk through the process, step-by-step.
Note: These instructions apply to Microsoft Access 2010. Instructions are also available for those using Access 2007 or earlier versions of Access.
- Open the database you wish to export data from in Microsoft Access 2010
- Using the navigation pane, select the table, report, form or query that you wish to export.
- Choose the External Data tab on the Ribbon.
- Click the Excel button in the Export section of the External Data tab.
- Provide an export file name and select the Excel format you would like to use for your export.
- Click OK to begin the export.
What You Need
- Microsoft Office 2010