The Quick Access Toolbar provides you with immediate access to commonly used functions in Microsoft Access 2007. In this tutorial, we explore the process of adding your own favorite icons to the Quick Access toolbar, step-by-step.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Locate the Quick Access Toolbar at the top of your screen. The default toolbar is shown in the image above. Notice that it has icons for Save, Undo, Redo, Print and E-mail by default.
- Locate the command you'd like to add to the toolbar using the Microsoft Access Ribbon.
- Right-click on the command within the ribbon.
- Select "Add to Quick Access Toolbar" from the pop-up menu.
- Verify that the command now appears in your Quick Access Toolbar. That's all there is to it!
- You can remove items from the toolbar by clicking the down-arrow icon at the right end of the toolbar and unchecking the options you wish to eliminate.
- You can move the toolbar below the ribbon by clicking the down-arrow icon at the right end of the toolbar and clicking "Show Below the Ribbon".
What You Need